When it comes to gun control, our children are Generation Abandoned.
Boston Globe op-ed written by
David Hogg and John Rosenthal.
- 19 children and 2 adults shot dead in their elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.
- Failed gun control since Sandy Hook to the Buffalo shooting.
- In response to the Buffalo market shooting, Rep. Liz Cheney accuses her party’s leaders of enabling white nationalism, white supremacy and antisemitism.
- Congressional House passes Domestic Terrorism Act.
- John Hopkins analysis affirms the five states with the lowest gun death rates ALL had both a firearm purchaser licensing law or a waiting period, and an Extreme Protective law.
Take ACTION to honor Uvalde victims – BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS.
In the wake of the Uvalde shooting, our founder John Rosenthal has been busy advocating for gun law reform with various media outlets. Read them here and our public statement here.