July 29, 2020
Gun Violence in Massachusetts
As the death and injury count rise, we see this list as more than data. Each victim is a family member, a friend and a child to a grieving parent.
- In Revere, Yaseen Butt 20-years old was shot and killed.
- In Stoughton, Christian Vines 17-years old was shot and killed.
- In Kentucky, armed gun-rights group march at anti-racism protests.
- Hollander, who murdered a NJ federal judge’s son and injured her husband, had a hit list of a dozen+ targets.
- New York state senate passes Untraceable Firearms Act.
- Weekend gun violence in Philadelphia results in a dozen injured and 4 dead.
- In Austin, an armed protestor shot dead.
- Remington Arms files for bankruptcy, again.
Save the Date: October 7, 2020
A virtual concert!
Follow @concertacrossamerica Facebook page for event details.