We are hopeful that federal legislation will be a priority for the new administration that included gun violence prevention as part of their campaign platform. Even without legislation, a host of executive orders for gun control could save lives.
Listen to a previously recorded Brady podcast, “What the Biden Administration Means for Gun Violence Prevention.”
In the News:
- Right-wing militia and white supremacy members arrested for alleged participation at the Capitol siege.
- Texas man who stormed the Capitol threatens his children that he will shoot them if they turn him in.
- People are panic-buying guns before Inauguration Day.
- Major NRA donor, David Dellaquila, to challenge bankruptcy filing over fraud.
- NRA’s attempt to evade accountability by filing for bankruptcy in New York is highly unlikely.