This week, SHV testified at a virtual hearing of the MA Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security to support the Act Relative to Ghost Guns and Act for Crime Gun Data Reporting & Analysis.
Next month, the Massachusetts Judicial Committee will hold a hearing for An Act to Stop Mass Shootings. Your help is needed – please ask your MA state representatives to support this bill.
In the News:
- Dorchester shooting that left 3 police officers wounded an example of systemic failure.
- Air Force Sergeant Santiago from Lowell, died by suicide with a gun at Lincoln Memorial.
- Woman discharges her gun in her purse inside a Northborough Walmart.
- Salem, MA shooting victim was denied a restraining order by NH judge
- MA State Senate approves Nero’s law; a bill named after the K-9 who was shot in Yarmouth.
- Alex Jones found liable in Sandy Hook lawsuits and will pay for damages.
- Online ghost gun kits sales contributing the rise in gun violence.
- Gun Violence costs America $280 billion a year.
- NRA secret tapes after the Columbine school shooting.