We are grief stricken and mourn with New Zealand after the country’s deadliest shooting at a Mosque.
Read more about Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s immediate response of action to disarm hate.
- Mar 21 (Thursday) A vigil for New Zealand in Lexington.
- Mar 23 (Saturday) Activism & Social Justice Forum in Salem.
- Mar 23 (Saturday) March for Our Lives Rhode Island rally in Providence.
- Mar 27 (Wednesay) Gun Violence Prevention Panel in South Easton.
- Mar 28 (Thursday) MVP Peace Award night in Wellesley.
- Apr 3 (Wednesday) Extreme Risk Protective Order overview in Hyannis.
- Apr 6 (Saturday) Operation Liptstick Grand Opening in Boston.
- Apr 25 (Thursday) Support Stop Handgun Violence at the 91% screening with film director, John Richie.
Gun Violence Prevention Across Our Nation
Dick’s Sporting Goods stops all sales of rifle and ammunition.
Gun violence research is incomplete.
Democrats’ new strategy to secure funds for gun violence research.
Watch how easy it is to buy a gun in America.
Massachusetts & Other States
B Peace for Jorge organizes another protest at Smith & Wesson.
In Boston, Manuel Oliver works with students to use art for social action.
Attorney General Healey shares her visit with March for Our Lives- MA at the GVP student summit..
A research study in Illinois looks to highlight the exposure of gun violence to mental health.
The New Jersey governor plans to name shame gun manufacturers.
Students in Washington D.C. rally a protest against gun violence.
Washington state college arms campus police with assault rifles.
The Gun Industry Rounds
Remington loses a major court case.
This lawsuit could change the protection of the gun industry.
Students at the Regional Gun Violence Prevention Summit hosted by Stop Handgun Violence, March for Our Lives- Boston and BU School of Public Health complete a “Wall of Demand” with Change the Ref. You can see it on display until March 25th at the BUSPH campus or see a live recorded video on our Facebook page.