January 18, 2022
In the News:
- Massachusetts ERPO law is under utilized.
- 16 year-old girl a victim of gun violence in Boston.
- Before the Denver shooting spree, the gunman wrote about it in a book.
- Georgia governor wants to loosen handgun carry laws.
- Ahmaud Aurbrey killers are all sentenced to life in prison.
- A 15 year-old Maryland teen fatally shoots his mother and sibling and injures his father.
- Michigan Judge denies request to lower bail for the parents of Ethan Crumbley.
- Gun violence prevention and LGBTQ groups push for voting rights and gun control.
- The CDC reported gun deaths hit record high in 2020; though several major cities including Boston had a decline in violence in 2021.