In the News:
- Massachusetts has a blind spot to assault weapons.
- Gun stores in proximity to schools are not welcome in Newton.
- Wellesley addresses zoning for gun stores.
- Mass shooting at a birthday party in Colorado.
- Colorado introduces 3 new gun bills in response to Boulder shooting.
- After shootings in NY and CO, grocery store workers don’t feel safe.
- Oregon waits for their Governor to sign safe storage into law.
- The Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act continues to shield the gun industry from civil litigation since 2005.
- Rand research shows 550,000 hospitalized due to gun injuries from 2000-2016.