June 25, 2021
Appeals court blocked the lower court’s decision to overturn the California Assault Weapons Ban.
- The implications of a California Judge’s decision on a 32-year old law heads to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- How misinformation overturned California’s assault weapons ban.
- From ‘fraud’ to individual rights. Where does the Supreme Court stand on this issue?
In Other News:
- Man arrested in Springfield with stolen gun.
- In Maine, a four-year old finds gun and shoots himself dead.
- A mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado; 5 shot and 1 dead.
- Disney World has spike in concealed weapons into the park; which are prohibited.
- Honolulu police officer shot a 16-year old eight times in an idling car.
- Missouri declares Federal gun laws invalid; and no – they can’t do that.
- In Texas, a road rage incident ends badly when a father misfires and shoots his son.
- Harvard research reports Black Lives Matter protestors were overwhelmingly peaceful.
Read an open letter to Dads on Father’s Day from Fred Guttenberg. His daughter Jaime was murdered in her high school at Parkland.