March 3, 2020
Get Out and VOTE!
Every vote counts. Every vote matters.
On Our Calendar
- Mar 2 (Tue) VOTE in AL, AR, CA, CO, ME, MA, MN, NC, OK, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA #SuperTuesday
- Mar 19 (Thu) MA Coalition Quarterly Meeting RSVP
- Mar 25 (Wed) MA Coalition Literature Drop RSVP
- Mar 28 (Sat) New England GVP Student Summit – donate to send a student.
Gun Reform in the States
- Gun violence in Boston doubles in one month.
- An 11-year old brings her AR-15 to Idaho committee hearing.
- New Mexico Governor signs Extreme Risk Protective Order bill into law.
- In Tennessee, an arsenal of firearms are stolen from a Bass Pro store.
- Seven people shot at a Texas flea market.
- Virginia Senate advances gun reform legislation.
- In Washington State, ghost guns and 3D printer recovered by agents.
- Assembling a gun from parts bought from a Dealer or Internet is largely legal, but not in D.C.
- Milwaukee shooter built guns with mail order parts.
National News & The Gun Industry
- Prevention should address increased suicide risk among Black males.
- March for Our Lives launch new zine, Unquiet.
- Giffords Youth Fellowship accepting applications.
- Supreme Court favors no change to Bump Stock ban.
- The NRA can’t block its former AD agency from releasing documents.