The FBI is investigating arson at a ballot box in front of the Boston Public Library. The last collection before the fire at the Copley Square box was ~2:30 pm on Saturday, 10/24. Nearly 122 ballots were found inside, and Secretary Galvin said most were intact to be processed.
We encourage all voters to track their mail-in ballot for assurance. A listing by state to track your absentee ballot is here.
More in the News:
- Arson likely at a California ballot box in Los Angeles.
- In Florida, mail-in ballots of Black & Latinos rejected at double the rate than White voters.
- Armed far-right groups are organizing in Idaho at the polls and other protests.
- Meanwhile in Michigan, state ban on firearms at the polls will not be enforced by police.
- Nevada Republicans sue to stop Clark County vote count of mail-in ballots.
- Most New Hampshire polling locations will allow firearms but questionable that it doesn’t lead to potential voter intimidation?
- The growing danger of political violence in America.